Preserve Your Oral Health
Our North-East Calgary dentist may place or restore a dental implant as part of the process to replace a missing tooth and preserve your oral health.Request An Appointment
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a tiny screw made of titanium that replaces the root of a missing tooth. Implants are surgically placed into the jaw bone and used to securely anchor a tooth replacement.
The Benefits of Implants
Dental implants, in combination with a crown, have a natural appearance and feel. They can treat a number of oral health concerns, including:
- Preventing surrounding teeth from moving
- Restoring facial tissue structure
- Resolving bite issues and jaw joint pains
- Returning chewing and speaking functionality
- Improving aesthetic appearance
Restore Dental Implants
At Green Plaza Dental we can help securely restore your dental implants and preserve your oral health.
The Implant Procedure
Your dentist will first surgically fit the implant into your jaw bone, beneath the gum tissue. The healing process will typically take between 3 to 6 months following the surgery, at which time the patient will return to complete the procedure.
New Patients Always Welcome
Contact our Calgary dental office today to get started on the path to great oral health.Request An Appointment
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Tuesday: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Wednesday: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Thursday: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Saturday: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed